Every business has rough patches — times where money is tight, and you’re left wondering how you’ll make ends meet. A lack of sufficient funds is the second most reason that businesses fail. A lack of funds can also lead to other issues, including:
- Not being able to plan for the future of your company
- No budget for running ads or other marketing to drive more business
- Not being able to keep up with competition
Invoice factoring can actually help provide small to medium sized businesses with the working capital they need to stay afloat during a rough patch.
Flip Your Cash Flow From Unpredictable to Predictable
Unpredictable cash flow can and probably will hinder a small business in a few ways. Without a steady stream of income, it can be difficult to maintain daily business operations, like:
- Meeting payroll
- Paying routine overhead expenses (office rent, truck maintenance, fuel, etc.)
- Buying any materials or supplies
- Hiring new employees
- Updating any software or equipment
It’s no secret that a company needs money to survive. When you choose freight factoring, you don’t need to wait anymore for your customers to pay you. Instead, you’ll get cash in your pocket when you issue your invoices, making your cash flow switch from unpredictable to predictable. Keeping a business afloat during a rough patch can be difficult, but at CoreFund Capital, we can help. Contact us today to speak to a factoring specialist to see if freight factoring is right for you!